- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large brown onion halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot cut into pieces
- 200 grams 200g zucchini cut into pieces
- 100 grams Mushrooms Medium Halved
- 1/2 Red or green capsicum diced
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 100 grams water
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 1 can roman tomato or 4- 5 fresh ripe tomatoes
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 250 grams dried pasta of choice, I use spiral
Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl and chop 3 sec speed 5
Add olive oil and cook 3mins,100,speed 1
Add Carrot, Zucchini, Mushroom, Capsicum and chop 6sec speed 7
Add Can Tomaotes,Beef Mince, Tomatoe Paste, Vegetable Stock, and Water,
then cook for 30mins,100, reverse + speed 1
Add pasta and cook for another 10mins,100, reverse + speed 1
you could place the sauce aside into the thermoserve and cook pasta on stove top as an altenative to adding it to the Tm Bowl, if you do this then increase cooking time of sauce to 40mins total.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs