- 5 sprigs parsley
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil
- 200 g bacon
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 125 g white wine or verjuice
- 400 g tin tomatoes
- 400 g chicken breast and/or thigh, cubed
Chop herbs, 3 secs/sp 7. Set aside.
Grate zucchini 3 secs/sp 6. Set aside.
Chop onion and garlic 3 secs/sp 7.
Add bacon, chop 3 secs/ sp 4.
Add oil, saute 5 mins/Varoma/Rev/sp 2.
Add mushrooms, cook 3 mins/Varoma/Rev/sp 1.
Add wine or verjuice, cook 2 mins/100 deg/Rev/sp 1.
Add zucchini, chicken, tomato and salt to taste, cook 15 mins/100 deg/Rev/sp 1. Sprinkle with reserved herbs to serve.
Accessories you need
1: Use chicken breast instead of thigh for a lower-fat option.
2: Add carrot with the zucchini for even more hidden veg.
3: Serve with pasta, cous cous or fresh crusty bread to soak up the yummy juices!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne