- 40 g dark soy sauce
- 40 g oyster sauce
- 20 g fish sauce
- 270 g Pork Belly, rind removed and meat cut into pieces (2cm)
- 480 g chicken winglets, (approx 4 winglets)
- 4 sprig fresh coriander, roots trimmed, stalks and leaves separated
- 2 cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into thin slices (3cm)
- 1250 g water
- 3 eggs
- 150 g fresh ramen noodles
- 200 g Chinese brocolli (gai lan), trimmed, cut into pieces (2cm)
- boiling water (for soaking)
- bean sprouts (to serve)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut diagonal (to serve)
- dried chilli flakes (to serve)
- Place a large bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh soy sauce into it, then weigh oyster sauce, fish sauce, pork and chicken into it and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Place coriander roots and stalks, ginger, peppercorns and garlic into a mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add mushrooms and water. Insert simmering basket and place marinated chicken into it. Place Varoma dish into position and place marinated pork into it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 35 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add eggs to Varoma dish. Secure Varoma lid and steam 8min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Remove Varoma and transfer pork into a ThermoServer or other large bowl. Transfer eggs into a separate bowl and set aside to cool. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula, add chicken to bowl with pork and cover to keep warm.
- Place a separate ThermoServer or other large bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh noodles into it. Set aside.
- Place Varoma dish back into position and weigh Chinese broccoli (gai lan) into it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 4-6 min/Varoma//speed 2, until just cooked. Meanwhile, cover noodles with boiling water and set aside for 2 minutes. Drain and return to bowl, cover to keep warm.
- Peel cooked eggs and cut into halves.
- To serve, divide noodles between 4 serving bowls. Top each bowl with reserved chicken, pork, Chinese broccoli and broth. Garnish with bean sprouts, spring onions/shallots, chilli flakes (optional), peeled eggs and coriander leaves just before serving.
Pork Belly Ramen
Find this recipe plus more Varoma recipes in our Cookidoo collection "Varoma entertaining made easy"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake