- 400 gram pork spare ribs, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon white rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each of light soy, sesame oil and brown sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt, to taste
- dash white pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon each of potato starch and cooking oil
- 50 gram each of tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and white vinegar
- 100 gram carrot, thickly sliced
- 100 gram pineapple, fresh, thickly sliced
- 100 gram cucumber, thickly sliced
- 100 gram brown sugar, or more to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 5 gram ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
8Recipe is created for
WAsh and dry pork and place in a bowl. Add all ingredients except potato starch and cooking oil to pork. Mix well by hand and leave to marinade for at least 1/2 hour or overnight.
Add all ingredients to TM bowl except cucumber and cook for 15 minutes, varoma temperature speed soft, reverse. Take mc off after 10 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
Add flour mix well follow with oil to marinading Pork and mix well by hand. Add pork with marinade to heated sweet & sour sauce and cook 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, reverse, speed soft. If the sauce needs thickening take mc off and cook a further 5 minutes. Add the cucumber in the last 3 minutes with MC off.
Pork and Marinade
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Cooking the Pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice