- 600 g chicken breast, cubed
- 100 g Prosciutto slices
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled into slithers
- 80 g cream cheese
- 75 g sundried tomato strips
- 1 tsp Rosemary or thyme (dried)
Recipe is created for
(You can use any filling you like, I have also done sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, feta and spinach)
Place all ingredients for the filling into the thermomix jug, chop 10 sec/speed 5
Set aside in a bowl
Place cubed chicken breast into the thermomix bowl
(no need to wash)
Blend 6 secs/speed 6.
Check if the chicken breast is minced, you don't want to over blend it but there should be no large chunks.
Lay out the prosciutto horizonally, slightly over lapping
Use the spatula to place the chicken mince on top, and smooth out into a flat rectangle.
Spread the filling mixture over the top, lightly covering the entire surface.
Sprinkle with the baby spinach leaves.
Using the glad wrap start at one end and slowly roll the chicken roll up, ensuring the glad wrap doesn't go into the roll.
Once the prosciotto meets, tightly secure the glad wrap.
I had to use my fingers to stuff a few stray spinach leaves into the ends, then I closed the ends using the glad wrap.
Cook on Varoma, speed 3, for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven or airfryer to 180c
When timer finishes steaming, carefully remove the chicken roll, and remove the cling wrap.
Bake for 20 minutes until the prosciutto is crisy.
While the chicken is in the oven place the broccoli in the varoma dish and cook on Varoma, speed 3, for 15 minutes, adding the carrot strips at the 15 minute mark.
Cut chicken roll into thick clices and serve with steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Christmas Salad
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Stir Fry Veggies