- 600 g chicken breast, cubed
- 100 g Prosciutto slices
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled into slithers
- 80 g cream cheese
- 75 g sundried tomato strips
- 1 tsp Rosemary or thyme (dried)
Recipe is created for
- (You can use any filling you like, I have also done sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, feta and spinach)
Place all ingredients for the filling into the thermomix jug, chop 10 sec/speed 5
Set aside in a bowl
- Place cubed chicken breast into the thermomix bowl
(no need to wash)
Blend 6 secs/speed 6.
Check if the chicken breast is minced, you don't want to over blend it but there should be no large chunks.
- Roll out a large piece of BPA free cling wrap (or baking paper if you prefer) in a rectangle
Lay out the prosciutto horizonally, slightly over lapping
Use the spatula to place the chicken mince on top, and smooth out into a flat rectangle.
Spread the filling mixture over the top, lightly covering the entire surface.
Sprinkle with the baby spinach leaves.
Using the glad wrap start at one end and slowly roll the chicken roll up, ensuring the glad wrap doesn't go into the roll.
Once the prosciotto meets, tightly secure the glad wrap.
I had to use my fingers to stuff a few stray spinach leaves into the ends, then I closed the ends using the glad wrap.
- Place 500mls of water into the thermomix jug and place the varoma dish on top.
Cook on Varoma, speed 3, for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven or airfryer to 180c
When timer finishes steaming, carefully remove the chicken roll, and remove the cling wrap.
Bake for 20 minutes until the prosciutto is crisy.
While the chicken is in the oven place the broccoli in the varoma dish and cook on Varoma, speed 3, for 15 minutes, adding the carrot strips at the 15 minute mark.
- Cut chicken roll into thick clices and serve with steamed vegetables.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Broccoli Salad
- Gluten Free Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Pick-me-up Chicken Soup
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren