THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 orange
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 25 gram walnuts
- 55 gram Butter
- 115 gram bread
- 4 chicken breasts, or 2 double chicken breasts
- 12 slices prosciutto
26h 0minPreparation 20h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Remove peel from orange and put in bowl. Add bread, parsley and walnuts and Chop Speed 10 for 3-5 seconds
Juice orange and add juice to bowl. Mix Speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Set mixture aside.
Peel and quarter onion and place in bowl. Chop onion for 3-5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add butter to bowl. Cook 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
When onion has finished cooking add orange mixture and mix 3 seconds Speed 5
Cut chicken in half lengthways i.e. so you half the thickness of the breats
Use a mallet or a rolling pin and flatten the chicken further
Place 2 pieces of prosciutto so they are slightly overlapping. Take one piece of chicken and lay over the top of the prosciutto.
Spoon mixture over the chicken and use the spoon to flatten the mixture so it is about 1/2 cm thick. Continue until the mixture almost completely covers the chicken - you want a small gap running around the sides of the chicken breast.
Roll the prosciutto and chicken lengthways then secure with a toothpick or skewer. Continue this process until all the chicken pieces are used.
Cook on a BBQ or in a moderate oven until chicken is cooked thorugh. Serve immediately with steamed veggies or a salad.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice