THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 orange
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 25 gram walnuts
- 55 gram Butter
- 115 gram bread
- 4 chicken breasts, or 2 double chicken breasts
- 12 slices prosciutto
26h 0minPreparation 20h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Remove peel from orange and put in bowl. Add bread, parsley and walnuts and Chop Speed 10 for 3-5 seconds
Juice orange and add juice to bowl. Mix Speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Set mixture aside.
Peel and quarter onion and place in bowl. Chop onion for 3-5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add butter to bowl. Cook 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
When onion has finished cooking add orange mixture and mix 3 seconds Speed 5
Cut chicken in half lengthways i.e. so you half the thickness of the breats
Use a mallet or a rolling pin and flatten the chicken further
Place 2 pieces of prosciutto so they are slightly overlapping. Take one piece of chicken and lay over the top of the prosciutto.
Spoon mixture over the chicken and use the spoon to flatten the mixture so it is about 1/2 cm thick. Continue until the mixture almost completely covers the chicken - you want a small gap running around the sides of the chicken breast.
Roll the prosciutto and chicken lengthways then secure with a toothpick or skewer. Continue this process until all the chicken pieces are used.
Cook on a BBQ or in a moderate oven until chicken is cooked thorugh. Serve immediately with steamed veggies or a salad.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake