1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Pulled beef and vege stew
1. 2 galic cloves and 1 brown onion 3s/S5
2. 20ml Olive oil sautee 3min V S1
3.add diced celery carrot sautee 3 mins V s1
4. Add rosemary,150g tomato paste cook 2mins 100C
5.add 1/2cup plain flour,400ml water.2 tsp of chicken stock,pinch of salt and beef 500g.slow cook 30mins
6. Serve with mash potato ans steam vege
Accessories you need
you can steam vege while cooking pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Awesome Beef Burgers
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake