- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp ground tumeric
- 2 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 30 g olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into 4cm cubes
- 350 g pumpkin, cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add ginger, turmeric, coriander, cumin and olive oil and saute 2 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add chicken, pumpkin, stock and water and cook 17 min / 100 C / / speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Serve with rice, "cauliflower rice" or mashed potatoes.
This recipe has been converted from a recipe by www.livingpaleo.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby