- 40 g Fresh Ginger Peeled
- 1 clove LARGE garlic
- 1 Brown onion peeled halved
- 1 red chilli or to taste
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green cardamom pods
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp peppecorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 800 g lamb diced large
- fresh coriander to garnish
- garam masala to garnish
Add ginger, garlic, chilli and onion and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides. Add oil, cardamom, cloves, bayleaves, cinnamon, peppercorn and cook for 5 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Add salt, spices and yoghurt and cook for 5 minutes at 90deg Speed 1.
Blitz sauce for 1 minutes on Speed 9.
Add lamb and cook for 30 minutes 90deg Reverse Speed 1.
Garnish with coriander and garam masala
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)