- 40 g Fresh Ginger Peeled
- 1 clove LARGE garlic
- 1 Brown onion peeled halved
- 1 red chilli or to taste
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green cardamom pods
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp peppecorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 800 g lamb diced large
- fresh coriander to garnish
- garam masala to garnish
Add ginger, garlic, chilli and onion and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides. Add oil, cardamom, cloves, bayleaves, cinnamon, peppercorn and cook for 5 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Add salt, spices and yoghurt and cook for 5 minutes at 90deg Speed 1.
Blitz sauce for 1 minutes on Speed 9.
Add lamb and cook for 30 minutes 90deg Reverse Speed 1.
Garnish with coriander and garam masala
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle