THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Cream Cheese cut into large blocks (I use Philadelphia original block)
- 125 g Butter cut into chunks
- 220-250 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour (I use White Wings brand)
- 20 g oil
- 385 g Butternut Pumpkin (cut into small cubes 2x2cm roughly) When in season/Australian, I use fresh asparagus instead of pumpkin.
- 150 g Cheese (Cheddar or Gruyere)
- 1/2 Brown Onion diced
- 150 g Cherry/Baby Roma Tomatoes quartered
- 150 g Bacon diced
- 9 free range eggs
- 350 g Milk
- 65 g mayonnaise
- 25 g GF Flour (whatever you used for base
- Generous amount of salt and pepper
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Nut free Autumn Spring Summer Winter Baking Heating Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Australian Natural Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Meat dish Pastry Pie, quiche Tart
In a medium bowl, coat the cubed pumpkin in the oil, lay out evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper then place in a preheated oven at 225°C until roasted and slightly brown (approx. 20-25mins). Set aside and allow to cool. When in season and Australian, I use fresh asparagus instead of pumpkin. Just chop to the same size as other ingredients and add raw. To grate the cheese in your Thermomix place cubed chunks of cheese into Thermomix bowl with MC for 17sec | speed 5. Place in a separate bowl and set aside, clean/dry bowl and blade. Place cream cheese in the bowl without MC for 2mins | 40°C | speed 4, scrape down side of bowl. While doing 1min | speed 5 add lumps of butter then 2mins | speed 3. Add flour to bowl with MC for 2mins | .
Take out small handfuls of mixture and press into baking tin or in my case 12 single serve tart tins. Start filling edges first then fill in base, use sparingly if you have left over you can always top up after. You are after a thin layer of mixture that you can't see through. (Allow roughly 30 to 45mins to press the mixture into the individual tins)
If being served that day:Place in hot oven at 225°C for 10mins then drop temp to 180°C for 15mins or until centre is cooked (centre not jiggly) and quiche/base is nicely browned. Allow to cool for 10mins, then remove from tin and allow quiches to cool further on a cooling rack.If preparing a day or two ahead: Place in hot oven at 225°C for 8mins, drop the temp to 180°C for 10mins or till centre is cooked (centre not jiggly) and quiche is slightly browned. Allow to cool for 10mins, remove from tin and allow quiches to cool completely on a wire rack. Place in an airtight container in the fridge; reheat in a hot oven at 200°C for 10mins.
I have served this to Coeliacs and non Coeliacs, and no one suspects its Gluten Free.
They are delicious..... Enjoy
I have not personally tested this with Gluten containing Flour, as I serve it to everyone and it is complemented regardless. If you try it with normal flour I'd love to hear your feed back, thanks for checking my recipe out......
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang