- 1 portion Whole chicken, 1.25 kg aprox
- some cauliflower, A few florets
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 level tbsp paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
- Chicken juices
- 1 heaped tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 heaped tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 heaped tablespoons Worstershire sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1h 50minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop onion on level 6, 30 secs until is medium/fine chopped. Add cauliflower and scrape down sides and repeat level 6. 30sec. Add any herbs, lemon or spices. Poke the mixture into the cavity of the bird.
Keep any leftover to form into balls and bake in the oven with the chicken later.
Fill the bowl 3/4 full with water. Place the chicken in the Varoma. Sprinkle garlic powder and paprika or any herbs of choice. Cook 55 min, varoma, level 2.
Add any veg to the varoma and cook for a further 15 min.
Remove chicken and veg from varoma and place in oven dish. Cook at 180 for 20min to crispen skin.
Meanwhile cook any other veg (greens etc) in Varoma while chicken cooks in oven.
To the chicken juices in the bowl, add worstershire sauce, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt and flour. Adjust to taste & thickness.
Stir for a couple of minutes 100degrees, level 2.
For roast chicken & stuffing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Dairy Free Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- Salmon Quiche
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Laksa Curry Paste
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce