- 2000 grams Whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons EDC stock
- 1 litre water
- 600 grams Potato or Sweet potato
- 3 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 brown onion
- 1 bunch Mixed Herbs, I used Basil, Parsley.
- 20 g Cornflour (GF)
8Recipe is created for
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry
2. Stuff the cavity with the Peeled Onion and herbs
3. Place the Chicken in the Varoma dish and season with some salt and Paprika (optional)
4. put 2 tbs EDC stock and 1 litre of water into the bowl.
5. Put the Varoma on and cook for 40 min on Varoma speed 3
7. place chopped Potatoes in the basket and cook for another 15 Minutes on Varoma speed 3.
Pre Heat the oven on 200c
6. Place the Chicken in the oven to give the skin a nice crisp texture (this is Optional you can continue to cook in the Varoma for another 10 min if you want then place in a Thermoserver while you cook your Veggies )
8 Leave the potatoes in the basket and add the carrots, Broccoli and Caulifower to the varoma and cook for another 10 Minutes.
9. Remove the Vegtables and add 20g Cornflour to the remaining stock to make the gravy. Cook for 5 Min on speed 4 temp 90.
Serve and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk