- 2000 grams Whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons EDC stock
- 1 litre water
- 600 grams Potato or Sweet potato
- 3 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 brown onion
- 1 bunch Mixed Herbs, I used Basil, Parsley.
- 20 g Cornflour (GF)
8Recipe is created for
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry
2. Stuff the cavity with the Peeled Onion and herbs
3. Place the Chicken in the Varoma dish and season with some salt and Paprika (optional)
4. put 2 tbs EDC stock and 1 litre of water into the bowl.
5. Put the Varoma on and cook for 40 min on Varoma speed 3
7. place chopped Potatoes in the basket and cook for another 15 Minutes on Varoma speed 3.
Pre Heat the oven on 200c
6. Place the Chicken in the oven to give the skin a nice crisp texture (this is Optional you can continue to cook in the Varoma for another 10 min if you want then place in a Thermoserver while you cook your Veggies )
8 Leave the potatoes in the basket and add the carrots, Broccoli and Caulifower to the varoma and cook for another 10 Minutes.
9. Remove the Vegtables and add 20g Cornflour to the remaining stock to make the gravy. Cook for 5 Min on speed 4 temp 90.
Serve and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins