- 2000 grams Whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons EDC stock
- 1 litre water
- 600 grams Potato or Sweet potato
- 3 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 brown onion
- 1 bunch Mixed Herbs, I used Basil, Parsley.
- 20 g Cornflour (GF)
8Recipe is created for
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry
2. Stuff the cavity with the Peeled Onion and herbs
3. Place the Chicken in the Varoma dish and season with some salt and Paprika (optional)
4. put 2 tbs EDC stock and 1 litre of water into the bowl.
5. Put the Varoma on and cook for 40 min on Varoma speed 3
7. place chopped Potatoes in the basket and cook for another 15 Minutes on Varoma speed 3.
Pre Heat the oven on 200c
6. Place the Chicken in the oven to give the skin a nice crisp texture (this is Optional you can continue to cook in the Varoma for another 10 min if you want then place in a Thermoserver while you cook your Veggies )
8 Leave the potatoes in the basket and add the carrots, Broccoli and Caulifower to the varoma and cook for another 10 Minutes.
9. Remove the Vegtables and add 20g Cornflour to the remaining stock to make the gravy. Cook for 5 Min on speed 4 temp 90.
Serve and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes