- 2000 grams Whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons EDC stock
- 1 litre water
- 600 grams Potato or Sweet potato
- 3 carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 brown onion
- 1 bunch Mixed Herbs, I used Basil, Parsley.
- 20 g Cornflour (GF)
8Recipe is created for
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry
2. Stuff the cavity with the Peeled Onion and herbs
3. Place the Chicken in the Varoma dish and season with some salt and Paprika (optional)
4. put 2 tbs EDC stock and 1 litre of water into the bowl.
5. Put the Varoma on and cook for 40 min on Varoma speed 3
7. place chopped Potatoes in the basket and cook for another 15 Minutes on Varoma speed 3.
Pre Heat the oven on 200c
6. Place the Chicken in the oven to give the skin a nice crisp texture (this is Optional you can continue to cook in the Varoma for another 10 min if you want then place in a Thermoserver while you cook your Veggies )
8 Leave the potatoes in the basket and add the carrots, Broccoli and Caulifower to the varoma and cook for another 10 Minutes.
9. Remove the Vegtables and add 20g Cornflour to the remaining stock to make the gravy. Cook for 5 Min on speed 4 temp 90.
Serve and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)