- 1 packages Vermicelli noodles
- 2 onions, Peeled and halved
- 15 cloves garlic, peeled
- 700g Beef Snitzel, 1/2 cm cubes
- 400g Dark thick Soy Sauce
- Place onions and garlic into the bowl
Place lid and measuring cup
- Chop 2 second - Speed 5
Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add oil
Place lid and measuring cup.
Cook 3 minutes - 120 degree - Reverse Speed 2
- Add dark thick soy sauce and Beef
Place lid, and measuring cup.
- Cook 7 minutes - 120 degrees - reverse speed 1
- Place steaming basket inside the bowl on top of the meat mixture and drain half of the cooking liquid out.
Return bowl to base -
- Add 200g dark thick soy sauce, stir with spatula. Leave to keep warm in the bowl.
- Drain the vermicelli noodles using the Varoma dish. Return to Thermoserver and cut with scissors thoroughly.
- Transfer the cooked meat mixture to the vermicelli noodles. Mix to combine all ingredients.
Cover and keep warm while making boiled short grain white rice to serve with the chop sui.
Place Vermicelli noodles into a large Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak while cooking rest of the dish.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB