- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 400 grams pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 8 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger juice
1)combine sugar, sake soy sauce and grated ginger in bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 5.
2)Cut pork into 5cms lengths, cut each piece into thin strips, add pork to marinade; stand 10 mins.
3)Drain pork over small bowl reserve marinade.
4)Remove thick ribs from cabbage, cut into 4cm squares.
5)Add oil and pork to bowl, cook 5 mins 100 degrees, Speed 3.
6) Add cabbage and reserved marinade and ginger juice; cook 5 min, speed 2.
It is important to note let the pork marinade for more than 10 mins as it will make the pork tough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Sacher torte
- Savoury cheese scone
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Date & Weetbix Muffins