- 3 cloves garlic
- 15 g ginger, peeled
- 1 Red Chilly Powder/Sweet Paprika/Keen's Curry Powder
- 50 g palm sugr
- 40 g lime juice
- 30 g fish sauce
- 50 g Rice Bran Oil
- mint & basil leaves, handful of each
- 700 g water
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g salted roasted peanuts, chopped in TMx 4 sec speed 5
- lime wedges to serve
Recipe is created for
Place all salad dressing ingredients into TM bowl and blend 10 sec on speed 8, set aside
Without washing bowl add water and steaming basket containing chicken, cook 15 mins at Varoma temp speed 3, make sure cooked through.
Remove basket and pour away water, return chicken to TM bowl and shred 3-4 sec, revese speed 4, let cool slightly.
Assemble salad onto platter, top with chicken, peanuts and dressing, garnish with mint leaves and chilly, serve with lemon wedges.
Dressing & Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake