- 450 g plain flour
- 200 g warm water
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- flour, for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Bread Pastry Pizza, focaccia Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Mexican
Put all ingrdients in bowl. /5 minutes.
Turn dough out onto well floured surface with floured hands. Roll into a ball and cut in half. Continue to cut into even portions until you have 32 even sized golf ball size dough balls.
Flatten the ball with your palm and gently roll out into a small circle. Do not leave them stacked for too long or they may stick. Best to cook fresh as you roll, or keep them well floured.
Heat a large pan and dry cook on one side for 30 seconds or until you see little bubbles appear, then flip. (No oil's or butter is necessary). Wipe the pan out when excess flour builds up.
Fill with you choice of taco fillings!
Great for toddler size wraps that fit in the lunchbox with ham and cheese or your choice of filling. Freeze very well and defrost on bench. Make toddler size pizzas. Cut in half and continue to do so until you have 16 equal portions and have large sized wraps for breaky wraps, lunch or snacks.YOU WILL NEVER BUY WRAPS OR TACO SHELLS AGAIN! Add some seeds of your choice to make them that little bit healthier!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls