- 250 g Beef mince
- 250 g pork mince
- 2 slices bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1 egg
- 3 sprigs basil
- 700 g tomato passata
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 500 g spaghetti
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add bread to mxing bowl. Mix 6 sec, sp 8. Put aside in separate bowl
2. Add garlic and parmesan to the bowl. Chop 10 sec sp 8
3. Add all remaining meatball ingredients including reserved breadcrumbs and 2 tbs of the passata to the bowl and mix 30 sec, reverse, speed 4 until well combined
4. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place in the varoma. Set varoma aside
5. Add all the sauce ingredients to the bowl, except the spaghetti. Place varoma in position. Cook for 20 mins, varoma, sp 1.
6. Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked spaghetti and top with extra parmesan cheese and fresh basil
Recipe adapted from My Lovely Little Lunchbox website
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread