- 1 Parsley leaves, small handful
- 1 mint leaves, small handful
- 1 lemon zest
- 500 gram cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 200 g pumpkin, diced into 2cm cubes
- 200 g Spinach Leaves
- 25 g pistachios
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
10h 30minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredinets in bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7
Place spice mix in bowl and cauliflower florets and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5 Remove and place in varoma dish leaving small hole in the middle for the steam.
grease varoma tray and place chicken on top
place pumpkin cubes in the basket.
add 400g of water and cook for 12 minutes, varoma, speed 1
after 12 minutes remove cauliflower and pumpiin if soft.
Cook for a further 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
While cooking place spinach as a bed on a serving dish. add cauliflower, pumpkin, pomegrate seeds, chicken, pistashios and herb garnish.
Add gats cheese or yoghurt as extra dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken