- 40 grams parmesan, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 slice multigrain bread
- 1 egg
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 500 grams cream
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
Add Parmesan and grate 10 secs speed 10.
Add Bread further 5 secs speed 10.
Add 1 egg, salt and pepper to season and meat. speed 4, 30 seconds.
Roll into balls and place in both Varoma tray and Varoma, spreading evenly.
Add all sauce ingridients into the bowl. Speed 2, Varoma Temp 20/30 min (depending on the size of your meatballs.
Once meatballs are cooked, serve with mashed potato and steamed vegies, or Chips.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Caprese Sandwich
- Rima's Petitfour