- 40 grams parmesan, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 slice multigrain bread
- 1 egg
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 500 grams cream
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add Parmesan and grate 10 secs speed 10.
Add Bread further 5 secs speed 10.
Add 1 egg, salt and pepper to season and meat. speed 4, 30 seconds.
Roll into balls and place in both Varoma tray and Varoma, spreading evenly.
- Add all sauce ingridients into the bowl. Speed 2, Varoma Temp 20/30 min (depending on the size of your meatballs.
Once meatballs are cooked, serve with mashed potato and steamed vegies, or Chips.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings