- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chilli, (add more or none)
- 1 Litre, Water
- 2 eggs
- 500g chicken, (thigh or breast)
- 40g peanut oil
- 10g fresh coriander, (optional)
- 250g bean sprouts, (optional and fresh is best)
- 200g Rice noodles, (1 packet)
- 100g peanuts, (whole or crushed)
- 1 carrot
- 60g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20g brown sugar
- 20g soy sauce
- 20g fish sauce
- 30g oyster sauce
- 20g tomato sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sliced chicken to varoma dish, ensure holes are free for top tray.
2. Have some baking paper for tray. Wet and scrunch for the omelette at top. Whisk the two eggs in a small bowl and pour onto the baking paper.
3. Add 1 litre of water to the bowl.
4. Place varoma into position. Cook 10 mins / Varoma / Speed 4.
Once omelette is cooked remove tray from varoma. Roll and slice into thin pieces. Place inside a thermoserver to keep warm.
5. Replace Varoma dish back on bowl and cook for further 8 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1.
6. Place noodles into and replace varoma dish with chicken back on. Cook 6 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1.
Check if chicken is cooked.
7. Empty water from . Add onion, garlic, coriander, carrot, and chilli. 4 seconds / speed 5. Scrapedown sides.
8. Add Peanut oil to without MC and saute 2 minutes / 90 degrees / Speed 2.
9. Add Sauce ingredients to and mix 5 seconds / Speed 3.
10. Add All ingredients to thermoserver and stir through.
11. Serve with peanuts on top and extra coriander if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma