- 20 g oil
- 10 g ginger, slice
- 500 g Pork Belly, cut in 4 cm square
- 50 g sugar, rock sugar will be the best
- 30 g chinese cooking wine, or TAIWAN MICHIU
- 50 g vinegar, CHINKIANG VINEGAR
- 15 g soy sauce
- 15 g dark soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Wash the meat
Put the water into the bowl, the meat into basket, add the water reach 2/3 of meat level. Use 5 minnutes / 50 degree / speed 5 to wash it, use the tap water wash out the white bobbles.
2. Put the clean bowl back, add oil and ginger into it, use 3 minutes / 120 degree / speed 1 to cook
3. Add pork belly, rock suger, chinese cooking wine, vinegar, soy sauce and dark soy sauce, use 25minutes / Varoma//
4. Ready to serve
1. You can use the pork rib, or the pork with soft bone.
2. You can steam some cakes or other dish in the varoma during the cooking time.
3. If you want to reduce the juice at end, remove the measuring cup, speed 2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.