- 150 g peanuts
- 1 --- brown onion, halved
- 30 g peanut oil
- 60 g massaman curry paste
- 400 g coconut milk
- 400 g coconut cream
- 500 g Beef or Chicken, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2-3 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 cardamon pods, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon Tamarind Concentrated
Place peanuts and onion into TM bowl and chop 3seconds, speed 7. Scrape down side of bowl
Add oil and massaman curry paste and saute 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add beef (or chicken) and 5 tbsp of coconut milk and cook 10 minutes, 100 deg,, speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on top of mixin bowl lid.
Remove basket and add cornflour, stock, coconut milk, coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and tamarind.
Place TM basket in mixing bowl and add the potatoes, cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamon pods, and cook 20 minutes, 10 deg,, speed 1 with MC removed.
Accessories you need
Serve with Jasmine Rice, I also like to pre cook my potatoes in the steamer just to soften them a little more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Custard Square
- Curried Sausages
- Maple Coconut Sugar Butter Cookies
- Coffee Butter Cookies
- DAIRY FREE ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Alfredo with prawns
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables