THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 slice bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 5 g = 1tspn fish sauce
- 20 g red curry paste
- 2 tsp coriander paste, *Creative Gourmet)* or 10 sprigs fresh
- 1/2-1 tsp Chilli Paste, Or fresh, sliced, to taste
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- lime wedges to serve
- 40 g Thai red curry paste
- 210 g Peanut Butter
- 40 g brown sugar
- 10 g soy sauce
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 400ml carton coconut milk, I like Kara brand
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Paste, to taste, or fresh red chilli to taste, finely sliced.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, Or substitute apple cider vinegar if unavailable
- pinch salt
- 3 baby cucumbers, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- chopped coriander for garnish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Combine chicken cakes 20secs/sp4/"Counter-clockwise operation" . *The mixture will be smooth and sticky. Similar to fish cakes.*
2. Shape into 24 pieces, press into the flour to coat.
Chill in the fridge while making the sauce and condiment.
3. Fry in preferred oil, drain and spoon over some satay sauce.
4. Serve pickled cucumber on the side for dipping.
- 1. Combine all 7mins/100°C/sp2, or until thick and bubbling.
2. Sauce may require the addition of a little water if it becomes too thick on standing.
- Make this just before serving or the cucumbers may loose their crunch.
1. Combine the liquid ingredients in a small bowl, until dissolved.
2. Add the chopped ingredients, stirring to combine.
Thai pickled cucumber
Accessories you need
*Note that the chicken mixture will be very smooth after blending, similar texture to Thai fish cakes.*
Also delicious using fresh fish.
Serve with freshly steamed rice and runner beans....a total taste sensation..
Thermify me 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Almond Cookies
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER