- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 60 grams pumpkin
- 1 sweet potato
- 30 grams oil
- 500 grams minced meat
- 800 grams chopped tomato, canned
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon veg stock
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 50 grams Butter
- 80 grams flour
- 600 grams Milk
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 150 g cheese, Mix of Tasty and Parmesan
- Wholemeal Lasagna Sheets
- Grate cheese 10 sec / Spd 8 & set aside.
- / .Drain out excess liquid from Thermo bowl.Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, stock cube, sugar & oregano and cook 12 min / 100° / / Spd 1-2.Pour into Thermoserver/bowl (doesn't need to stay warm) & rinse out Thermo bowl.
- Bake In the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Lasagne is done when a toothpick easily pierces through the layers and the cheese is nicely browned.Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables