- 700 g roughly chopped vege (eg. garlic, onion, carrot, zuchinni, celery, mushroom, potato, pumpkin etc)
- 20 g oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs of choice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste (heaped)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (heaped)
- 400 g can of diced tomatoes
- 500 g Beef mince (you could use more)
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Feel free to change up the vege depending on what you have in the fridge/freezer, or prefer...
You could add in some curry powder for a curried savoury mince...
... or even taco seasoning (omit the Worcestershire, & swap the peas/corn for corn/beans) to make a mexican inspired savoury mince!
We have a family of 6 - to stretch the meal we serve with rice, pasta, jacket potatoes or cornchips etc. Top with mash potato & cheese & you have an awesome cottage pie! Let me know how you serve yours!
Lailah Rose Bowie,
Virtual Thermomix Consultant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco
- Lamb, Red Wine and Rosemary
- THERMOMUMMA PANCAKES
- THERMOMUMMA HOT CROSS BUNS
- THERMOMUMMA FLOURLESS BANANA AND OAT WAFFLES
- THERMOMUMMA SANDWICH BREAD LOAF
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE, CINNAMON & SULTANA PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- THERMOMUMMA GARLIC, CHEESE & SPINACH NAAN
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- THERMOMUMMA ICEY ICED COFFEE
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS (PLAIN OR CHEESE & BACON)
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Creamy veggie pasta
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Spreadable Butter
- Banana Sponge Roll - Lorna Mills (1920-2022)
- Quinoa, feta & veg salad
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Prawns with Green Chilli Nahm Jim on Betel Leaves