- 8-10 Beef Sausages
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Large Red Onion (Halved)
- 4 Large Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Carrot (Diced)
- 800 grams Diced/Crushed tomatoes (tinned or puréed in TM)
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar (optional)
- 20 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
Add garlic, onion and basil to TM bowl. Chop Speed 7/5 seconds
Add olive oil and sauté 100 degrees/2 minutes/Speed 1
Add diced capsicum and carrot, along with tomatoes. Place sausages in Varoma tray, put on lid and put Varoma in place. Cook Varoma temp/25 minutes/Reverse/Speed 1.
After cooking is completed you can easily remove skins from Sausages, although it is not essential this is just what I do. You can then transfer sausages to Thermoserver and cover in sauce, whilst you make some mashed potatoes or pasta.
Tomato and Onion Sausages
If you want to hide the vegetables, you can chop finely Speed 5/5-10 seconds). But, it makes a lovely chunky sauce if vegetables are diced.
With 5 minutes to go on cooking time, I added some cauliflower and broccoli to the Varoma dish under the sausages to have as a side with our dinner, you would need a little longer with harder vegetables so could add them when you started cooking.
I placed my sausages and sauce into my Thermoserver, while some EDC mashed potatoes cooked away to have with our dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)