- 15 grams YIAH Thai Oil
- 600 gram chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 can 400 Coconut Milk or cream
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 3 tablespoon YIAH Thai Green Curry Dip Mix
- 1 Red Capiscum
- green beans
- snow peas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put onion into bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Scrape down sides and add oil saute for 2 min/varoma temp/ speed 2
3. Add tin of coconut milk/cream, vege stock and YIAH Thai Green Curry Dip Mix and Cook 4 minutes/varoma temp/speed 1
4. Add thinly sliced chicken and cook 8 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed 1
5. Thinly sliced Capsicum, Beans and Snow Peas cook 2 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed 1
Too Easy Thai Green Curry
Accessories you need
Serve with rice or additional veg.
You can use whatever veg you like.
I find 3 tbsps is a good amount of Dip Mix but taste to see what suits, can always add more or less depending on taste/heat preferences.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce