- 150 g Tasty cheese, Chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 30 g oil of you choice
- 500 g cauliflower florets, (1 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 250 g coconut lite milk, 1 can
- 1 tablespoon TMX Veg Stock Paste
- 500 g broccoli florets, (2 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 1 Carrots medium, Diced
- 1000 g chicken breast, Diced (3cm)
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 frozen peas, cup
- 250 g cauliflower florets, break up into small florets
- 2 zucchini, cut into big slices
- 150 g green beans, chopped into 3-5cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, to Sprinkle over top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven 200degC
You will need a large baking dish or two smaller ones.
- Grate cheese in TMX 5sec / speed 8 remove and save for later.
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3sec / speed 7
Add oil and saute 5min / 120deg / speed 1
Add cauliflower, coconut milk and veg stock paste to bowl.
Place broccoli, carrot, beans, extra cauli and zucchini in bottom varoma tray and chicken in top varoma tray.
Steam for 18min / Varoma / speed 1
Make sure chicken is cooked and set aside with vegies.
Add curry powder and garlic powder to cauliflower and blend 1 min /speed 3 increasing to speed 6
Place chicken and vegetables into baking dish. Add frozen peas and pour over the cauliflower sauce, stir and top with grated cheese.
Sprinkle top with Smoked Paprika
Bake in oven for 15-20 min until cheese is golden. Use griller to help brown cheese if necessary.
- Enjoy and remember to come back and rate the recipe.
I transfer into 2 oven dishes and bake one and freeze the other for an easy dinner later on.This can easily be converted to a paleo recipe by omitting the peas and cheese and simply sprinkling paprika over the top before baking for a little colour.Recipe works for TM31 as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce