- 2 slices day old bread
- 1/2 onion, peeled, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon, skin and flesh
- 1 bunch Fresh Sage, leaves only
- 5 pepper corns
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 slice veal schnitzel, per person
- 1 Bacon rasher, per person
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
Place the items for the stuffing in the Thermomix and whiz until a fine crumbly mixture speed 10.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Lay the veals out flat on your kitchen bench, more or less edges touching. Pour the crumbly mix over them in an even layer; pat down. Roll each schnitzel around the stuffing, then roll a rasher of bacon around the rolled veal; secure each roll with a sprig of fresh rosemary stuck right through all layers.
Place in a greased oven dish, preferably with space around each roll. Bake until veal is done to your liking (we baked for 20-30 min and rested the dish under foil for at least 10).
There will be beautiful pan juices at the end of cooking, which you can use to make a fantastic gravy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken