- 1 cloves garlic, Large
- 80 gram Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 65 lime juice
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts, Skin Off - Diced into 1 inch cubes
- 150 g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 Red Capscicum, Quartered
- 2 spring onions, Quartered
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, Quartered
- 100 g snow peas, Ends removed
- 1 carrot, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 --- cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves
- 80 g peanuts
- The dressing can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
Place garlic into TM bowl - 3 secs, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 secs, speed 7.
Add the rest of the chilli dressing ingredients and mix for 10 secs, speed 7. Set aside until ready to use.
- Place Red Capscicum and Spring Onions into TM bowl and dice - 3 secs, speed 4. Set aside in salad bowl. Do not clean TM bowl.
Place Cabbage into TM bowl - shred - 3 secs, speed 4. Add to salad bowl.
Place carrot in TM bowl and shred - 3 secs, speed 5. Add to salad bowl.
- Add 1.5 ltrs of water to TM bowl with Kaffir lime leaves. Place diced chicken into veroma dish and tray. Cook 15-20mins, veroma, speed 2.
- Add half of the herbs to the salad bowl and toss together, leaving the half to add later.
- Roughly chop nuts with knife and place in bowl ready to garnish salad with remaining herbs.
- Once Chicken is cooked place in a bowl to cool. Add noodles into remaining hot water for 3 minutes to soak. (Don't cook)
Drain and rinse noodles under cold water until cool. Place in separate bowl from salad for now.
- Place cooled chicken into TM bowl and shred on revers speed 4, 4 seconds.
- Place noodles in bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients.
Pour dressing on and mix through.
Sprinkle with remaining herbs and nuts.
Salad Preparation 1
Salad Preparation 2
Accessories you need
Dressing and Chicken could be prepared in advance for a quick healthy salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw