- 1 cloves garlic, Large
- 80 gram Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 65 lime juice
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts, Skin Off - Diced into 1 inch cubes
- 150 g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 Red Capscicum, Quartered
- 2 spring onions, Quartered
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, Quartered
- 100 g snow peas, Ends removed
- 1 carrot, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 --- cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves
- 80 g peanuts
The dressing can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
Place garlic into TM bowl - 3 secs, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 secs, speed 7.
Add the rest of the chilli dressing ingredients and mix for 10 secs, speed 7. Set aside until ready to use.
Place Red Capscicum and Spring Onions into TM bowl and dice - 3 secs, speed 4. Set aside in salad bowl. Do not clean TM bowl.
Place Cabbage into TM bowl - shred - 3 secs, speed 4. Add to salad bowl.
Place carrot in TM bowl and shred - 3 secs, speed 5. Add to salad bowl.
- Add 1.5 ltrs of water to TM bowl with Kaffir lime leaves. Place diced chicken into veroma dish and tray. Cook 15-20mins, veroma, speed 2.
- Add half of the herbs to the salad bowl and toss together, leaving the half to add later.
- Roughly chop nuts with knife and place in bowl ready to garnish salad with remaining herbs.
Once Chicken is cooked place in a bowl to cool. Add noodles into remaining hot water for 3 minutes to soak. (Don't cook)
Drain and rinse noodles under cold water until cool. Place in separate bowl from salad for now.
- Place cooled chicken into TM bowl and shred on revers speed 4, 4 seconds.
Place noodles in bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients.
Pour dressing on and mix through.
Sprinkle with remaining herbs and nuts.
Salad Preparation 1
Salad Preparation 2
Dressing and Chicken could be prepared in advance for a quick healthy salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto