- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm piece of ginger
- 4 spring onions
- 4 mushrooms, (shitake, swiss or brown)
- 5-10 grams coriander leaves, (plus extra to serve)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon soy, tamari or coconut amino sauce
- 100 grams prawn meat
- 100 grams chicken breast meat, (or thigh)
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 400 grams chicken stock or broth
- 100 grams water
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, (optional)
- 1 bunch bok choy/puk choy/gai larn
- 1 small red chilli, (deseeded if you don't want it too hot)
Add garlic, ginger, 2 spring onions and coriander to the bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add mushrooms, prawn meat, chicken meat, egg, 1 tsp of the sesame oil, 1 tsp of the soy and turbo 3-5 times (or until it's a blended consistency)Add a heaped teaspoon of the mixture to the centre of all of the wonton wrappers. Use wet fingers to create dumplings. First press into a triangle, then fold the 2 bottom corners together. Water will definitely be required to get the wonton wrapper to stick.Use sesame oil to grease the varoma tray and set approx 5 of the wontons on the tray. Freeze or regfrigerate the remaining wontons ready to use for another 3 serves of this soup.
Clean the TM bowl.
Add the stock, water, white pepper, dash of sesame oil and 1 teaspon of soy to the bowl.
Place the varoma onto the lid and steam for 10 minutes, varoma, speed 2.Add bok choy to the varoma dish and steam for another 6 minutes, varoma, speed 2.Serve wontons in a bowl with bok choy, soup, sliced chilli, sliced spring onion and coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe is designed for 1 person, but makes enough wontons for 4 meals, so it means 3 portions of the wontons can be refigerated or frozen for additional meals at a later time. Otherwise you can increase the rest of the ingredients to cook for more than 1 person at a time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One