- 500 grams mince
- 1 brown onion
- 200 grams zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 7. Scrape down side bowl with spatula2. Add 500g mince, eggs, pepper and mix 30 seconds/ speed 1. 3. With oiled hands shape into hand size balls and place onto varoma dish, flatten a little into burgers.4. Place varoma into position and cook 20 min/varoma/speed 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake