- 500 grams mince
- 1 brown onion
- 200 grams zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 7. Scrape down side bowl with spatula2. Add 500g mince, eggs, pepper and mix 30 seconds/ speed 1. 3. With oiled hands shape into hand size balls and place onto varoma dish, flatten a little into burgers.4. Place varoma into position and cook 20 min/varoma/speed 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Variation Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- Never try another hummus again!