- 120 g Tasty cheese
- handful, parsley and basil
- 1 carrot
- 375 g zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 bacon rashers
- 180 g gluten free flour
- 1.5 level tsp baking powder
- 0.5 level tsp salt
- to taste pepper
- 5 eggs
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 60 g natural yoghurt
- 60 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
Grate cheese, parsley and basil 6-8 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Grate carrot and zucchini. I like to have texture in my zucchini slice so I actually use a grater for this step.
Chop garlic, onion 2-3 seconds speed 7. Add chopped bacon. Saute for 4 minutes at Varoma temperature speed 1.
Add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper, eggs, yoghurt and oil, 20-25 seconds speed 5.
Add grated cheese and herb mixture. Add zucchini and carrot. Mix together 10 seconds speed 5.
Pour into lined lamington tin. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Cook at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Delicious hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages