THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh, Flat leaf
- 60 grams almonds, oven roasted and chopped
- 100 grams brown onion
- 30 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 grams broth, bone broth or stock
- 350 grams filtered water
- 150 grams quinoa, I use mixed
- 200 grams broccoli florets
- 80 grams dried cranberries
- 1 Canned Chickpeas
- 1 tsp salt, flaked, Maldon Sea Salt
- 1 pinches Freshly ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Hand chop oven roasted almonds and set aside.
Either do the same for the parsley or add to /3sec/speed8. Scrape down sides and repeat. Set aside.
Add onion /3sec/speed8. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Scrape down sides and add coconut oil /3min/Varoma/speed2.
Add cinnamon, turmerica, cummin, salt and pepper /1min/Varoma/speed2.
Add broth, water and quinoa /10min/Varoma/speed 1
Add broccoli /10min/Varoma/speed 1
Add cranberries, chickpeas and parsley/20sec/speed 2.5
Serve and garnish with almonds.
I love the recipes from Ambitious Kitchen and this recipe is an adaption that can be found at;
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- More Again Risotto
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars