- 1 litre full cream mailk
- 1 white vinegar, MC
- salt, to taste
- 1 sweet potato, one large
- 1/2 brown rice, 1/2 cup
- 1/2 quinoa, 1/2 cup
- 1/2 ricotta, 1/2 cup
- 2/3 breadcrumbs, 2/3 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon dulce flakes, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
1. Add milk to bowl 10mins/100C/2.
2. Pour vinegar into MC (up to half-way).
3. Turn speed 4 to create a whirlpool then stop. Quickly pour vinegar into milk.
4. Leave to sit for 2 minutes.
5. Line simmering basket with muslin and pour mixture into basket.
6. Leave to cool.
1. Rinse quinoa and rice thoroughly before adding to simmering basket. (i like to leave quinoa to soak for a few hours first).
2. Add 800g water to jug.
3. Place simmering basket into jug 25mins/Varoma/4.
4. Wash and peel sweet potato then add to Varoma tray.
5. Remove MC and replace with Varoma tray of sweet potato and lid.
6. When finished rinse rice and quinoa and leave to cool. Set aside sweet potato to cool also. (I made these the day before and left in fridge overnight).
7. Add cooled sweet potato, ricotta (recipe makes extra ricotta, I like to spread on my toast or use in sandwiches instead of butter), rice, quinoa, dulce flakes and herbs to jug and mix well 30secs/5.
8. Preheat oven to 170C.
9. Roll golfball size balls (it's easier if you wet your hands first) then roll into breadcrumbs before placing onto a lined baking tray.
10. Bake for 30 minutes until crispy and brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE