- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig Thyme, leaves only
- 80 grams leek, washed and cut into large chunks
- 200 grams pearl barely, soaked overnight
- 20 grams Butter
- 20 grams olive oil
- 60 grams white wine
- 500 grams water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock consentrate
- 150 grams zucchini, cubed
- 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 grams feta
- 30 grams walnuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place spinach leaves into Thermoserver.
2. Grate parmesan cheese 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside with spinach in Thermoserver.
3. Place 1 sprig parley into TM bowl & chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Set aside separately.
4. Place lemon zest garlic, thyme & 1 sprig of parsley into TM bowl & chop 10 seconds, speed 10.
5. Add leek & chop 4 seconds, speed 5.
6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add butter & oil and sauté for 3 minutes, Varoma, reverse speed 1.
7. Insert butterfly. Add pearl barley and wine into TM bowl and sauté for 2 minutes at 100oC on reverse, speed soft, without the MC.
8. Add stock paste & water and cook for 10 minutes at 100oC on reverse speed 1. (MC on)
9. Add zucchini and cook for another 15 minutes, 100oC, reverse, speed 1.
10.The risotto will still be quiet liquid, pour into Thermoserver over spinach and parmesan cheese, add cracked pepper & lemon juice and stir through. Allow to sit in Thermoserve for 10-15minutes.
11.Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with walnuts, crumbled feta and extra chopped parsley
Accessories you need
Toast walnuts in 180oC oven for 5 minutes then lightly crush with the flat side of a knife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)