- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams olive oil
- 20 grams white wine vinegar
- 800 grams 3 Bean Mix, canned
- 150 grams peas, frozen
Recipe is created for
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add tomato paste, oil and vinegar and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add peas and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft.
Pour into serving dish and stir in bean mix.
Serve with Cornbread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Simple Gozleme