- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams olive oil
- 20 grams white wine vinegar
- 800 grams 3 Bean Mix, canned
- 150 grams peas, frozen
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add tomato paste, oil and vinegar and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add peas and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft.
Pour into serving dish and stir in bean mix.
Serve with Cornbread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry