- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams olive oil
- 20 grams white wine vinegar
- 800 grams 3 Bean Mix, canned
- 150 grams peas, frozen
Recipe is created for
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add tomato paste, oil and vinegar and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add peas and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft.
Pour into serving dish and stir in bean mix.
Serve with Cornbread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce