- 600 g beetroot, cooked>ID143, quartered
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 sprig parsley leaf, fresh
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Bread, day old
- 60 g olive oil
- 250 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 30 g lemon juice
- 3 level tbsp fresh mint
- 1 level tbsp dill, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place breadcrumbs into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 4
2. Add beetroot, feta, spring onion, parsley, eggs and salt and pepper to taste. Mix 10-15 sec/speed 5
3. Make burger patties and cook with olive oil in a pan.
4. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. While the patties are cooking add yoghurt, lemon juice, mint and dill to mixing bowl 5 sec/speed 2
Serve beetroot burger with yoghurt dressing on bun or with vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups