- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g leek (whites only)
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g white wile
- 150 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 100 g cream
- seasoning to taste
- 4 sheets Filo Pastry
- 30 g Butter
- 100 g goats cheese
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Chef recipes Creative Easy Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Everyday Holiday Picnic Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pastry Pie, quiche Tart Vegetable dish Vegetarian
place garlic in bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 6.
Chop leek into inch size pieces. Place in bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds/speed 6. Add butter and sautefor 3 minutes/Varoma temp/speed 1. Add white wine, stock concentrate and water. Saute 15 minutes/varoma temperature/speed 1 or untill liquid has completely evaporated. Add cream and cook 8 minutes/varoma temperature/speed 1. Adjust seasoning and alow to cool.
Melt 30g of butter. Lay sheet of filo pastry on bench and brush with butter. Layer with another sheet af pastry. repeat process using 4 sheets of pastry. Grease muffin tins and cut pastry into small squares to fit in tin. Crumble goats cheese into tart shells, divide leek mixture eavenly into shells, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 180C for 20minutes.
Accessories you need
Serve with a rocket salad and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything