- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 onion
- 1 cans cannellini bean, canned
- 1 cans chopped tomatoes
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 zucchini, Diced
- 0.5 cans Corn
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vege stock paste
- 1 chilli, red, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add garlic, onion and chilli to "Closed lid" , chop sp 6 for 3 secs. Scrape down sides
2. Add oil and saute 3mins, veroma sp1
3. Add tomatoes, beans, zucchini, corn and stock paste, cook 15mins, veroma "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Serve hot
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry