- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 6 carrots, peeled & chopped into 4
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1/2 bunch corriander leaves
- 1 egg
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 60 g Butter melted
- 100 g block parmesan
1. Cut parmesan into cubes and grate 10sec/speed 10 and set aside
2. Add carrots and corriander to TM bowl and mix for 6 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
3.Cut onion in half and place into TM bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 5
4. Add coconut oil and saute for 2 min/100/
5.Add cottage cheese and mix for 8 sec/speed4/
6.Cut filo sheets in half and cover with a damp teatowel to prevent it drying out.
7. Brush 1 sheet of pastry with butter, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat with one more sheet of pastry, butter and parmesan.
8. Place tablespoons of carrot mixture on one end of pastry, fold in sides and roll.
9. Place on a a tray lined with baking paper, bake in a moderate oven for 20min or until golden brown. Makes 8
Accessories you need
This recipe has been convertd from a Womens Weekly Vegetable Cookbook
Repace corriander with chives if preferred
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)