- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 6 carrots, peeled & chopped into 4
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1/2 bunch corriander leaves
- 1 egg
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 60 g Butter melted
- 100 g block parmesan
1. Cut parmesan into cubes and grate 10sec/speed 10 and set aside
2. Add carrots and corriander to TM bowl and mix for 6 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
3.Cut onion in half and place into TM bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 5
4. Add coconut oil and saute for 2 min/100/
5.Add cottage cheese and mix for 8 sec/speed4/
6.Cut filo sheets in half and cover with a damp teatowel to prevent it drying out.
7. Brush 1 sheet of pastry with butter, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat with one more sheet of pastry, butter and parmesan.
8. Place tablespoons of carrot mixture on one end of pastry, fold in sides and roll.
9. Place on a a tray lined with baking paper, bake in a moderate oven for 20min or until golden brown. Makes 8
This recipe has been convertd from a Womens Weekly Vegetable Cookbook
Repace corriander with chives if preferred
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Yorkshire puddings
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake