- 1/2 cauliflower (450g)
- 2-3 clove garlic
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/4 leek
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 2 stalk Celery
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes or powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 level tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 5 g coconut oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of frozen mix vegetables, (carrot, peas &amp; corn)
1. Place caulifower in bowl and chop on spd 6 for 1-2 secs to create a rice-like texture. Remove from bowl and place aside. Rinse bowl.
2. Place red onion, garlic and leek in bowl. Chop for 3 secs on spd 7. Scrape sides and add coconut oil. Saute for 2 1/2 mins on 100C spd 1.
3. Add capsicum and celery. Chop on spd 5 for 1-2 secs. Scrape down sides and add all herbs and spices. Saute on 100C, spd 1 for 1 1/2mins.
4. Add caulifower, bay leaf, stock and 400g water to TM.
5. Place mixed veggies onto varoma tray, along with beaten egg. With the egg, wet some baking paper and scrunch it up to create a wall and place egg inside. Place varoma on TM.
6. Cook for 20mins, Varoma, reverse and speed 1.
7. Remove Varoma. I use the splatula to cut up my egg whilst still in the varoma. Then place veggies and cut egg in thermoserver.
8. Empty the cauliflower mixture into the basket to strain all the excess water. Let it sit for a minute or two, until most of the water is drained.
9. Place contents of basket in thermoserver and mix with cooked egg and mixed vegetables.
This recipe has been coverted from the following website: //www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-dirty-rice/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Chickpea Pie with Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Thai spicy sweet chilli sauce
- Thai spicy sweet chilli sauce
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets