- 1/2 cauliflower (450g)
- 2-3 clove garlic
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/4 leek
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 2 stalk Celery
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes or powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 level tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 5 g coconut oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of frozen mix vegetables, (carrot, peas &amp; corn)
1. Place caulifower in bowl and chop on spd 6 for 1-2 secs to create a rice-like texture. Remove from bowl and place aside. Rinse bowl.
2. Place red onion, garlic and leek in bowl. Chop for 3 secs on spd 7. Scrape sides and add coconut oil. Saute for 2 1/2 mins on 100C spd 1.
3. Add capsicum and celery. Chop on spd 5 for 1-2 secs. Scrape down sides and add all herbs and spices. Saute on 100C, spd 1 for 1 1/2mins.
4. Add caulifower, bay leaf, stock and 400g water to TM.
5. Place mixed veggies onto varoma tray, along with beaten egg. With the egg, wet some baking paper and scrunch it up to create a wall and place egg inside. Place varoma on TM.
6. Cook for 20mins, Varoma, reverse and speed 1.
7. Remove Varoma. I use the splatula to cut up my egg whilst still in the varoma. Then place veggies and cut egg in thermoserver.
8. Empty the cauliflower mixture into the basket to strain all the excess water. Let it sit for a minute or two, until most of the water is drained.
9. Place contents of basket in thermoserver and mix with cooked egg and mixed vegetables.
This recipe has been coverted from the following website: //www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-dirty-rice/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix