- 1/2 cauliflower
- 200g Roasted Pumpkin pieces
- 100g Spinach Leaves
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 yellow capsicum
- 1 spring onion
- 1 lg red Chillie
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Aole
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1 portion celery stalk
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- 50g Crasins
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 50g toasted Pine Nuts/Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 lemon
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Cauliflower in Steaming basket, add 500g water to the TM bowl, set the basket inside and cook, 15 mins, 100o speed 1
Place Pumpkin pieces on baking paper in a baking tray, salt and drizzel with oil, bake in a 200o oven for 30 mins.
Place Spinach leaves into a salad bowl, when cauliflower cooked, remove from bowl, empty out water and put cauliflower back in and chop 4 seconds on reverse speed 4, add to salad bowl.
deseed the chilly, add to TM bowl with sectioned carrot, capsicums, cucumber, mint leaves and celery, chop on speed 4 for 4 seconds add to salad bowl. Add cooked pumpkin and chopped spring onion.
Squeeze over lemon juice, add aloe, crasins and pine nuts and season to taste
Accessories you need
You can add any veggie of choice, works well with cooked pease, beans, asparagus. Choose to just use seasoning and lemon juice or a dressing of your choice. The pumpkin is an added extra.
Works well as an accompanyment with meats or you could toss through shredded chicken. I will eat mine for lunch as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Custard Square
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup