- 300 g chick pea flour, you make make yourself by milling 300 grams chick peas for 1 minute sp 10
- 600 g water
- Place your Chick Pea flour and the water into your Thermomix. Select the Thickening mode and set for 10 minutes. once your 10 minutes is up pour your mixture into a shallow glass tray or brownie tin. Leave on your kitchen bench for 1 hour. then cut up and store in the fridge. Lasts for about 3-4 days
TM 6 was used in making this recipe. if you dont have a TM 6 I would set timer for 10 minutes 90d speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peas Pulao
- Veg Fajita Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps