THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 500 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 can coconut milk/coconut cream, (roughly 270mL per can)
- 500 grams tinned peeled tomatoes
- 0.5 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 100 grams cabbage, shredded
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- juice of half a lime
- frozen peas, 1 cup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon Organic Panela
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add onion, garlic, pepper flakes, cummin and curry powder and chop 3 sec speed 7.
2) Add oil, saute, 3min/100C/speed 1.
3) Add Water and vegetable stock, coconut milk, panela and tinned tomatos.
4) Add potatoes, cabbage, peas and shredded coconut in rice basket, and then place in TM bowl. Cook 17min/VAROMA/speed 1.5.
5) Check to see that potatoes are cooked. Cook another 2min/100C/Speed 1, if needed.
6)Place in a thermoserver. Serve warm on top of rice, pasta or as a soup.
7) Squeeze a little bit of lime juice on top! Enjoy!
If you use coconut cream the sauce will be thicker and is amazing on top of pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Pork Fritters