- 120 g Tasty cheese, (Cubed)
- 2 zucchini, (Roughly Chopped)
- 2 carrots, (Roughly Chopped; Peeled)
- 1 onion, (Quartered) or
- 1 leek, (White Part Only)
- 3 eggs
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 410 g Creamed Corn, (Canned)
- 100 g vegetable oil, (Optional)
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pre-Heat Oven to 180*C
Grease Baking Dish or individual Rammingtons (Set Aside)
Grate Cheese in TM Bowl 3-4sec/speed 7 (Set Aside)
Chop in TM Bowl Zucchini & Onion 3-4sec/speed 7 (Set Aside)
Chop Carrot in TM Bowl 3-4sec/speed 7 (Set Aside)
Combine in TM Bowl, Oil, SR Flour and eggs 20sesc/speed 4
Add back into TM Bowl all ingredients that have been set aside, as well as the Creamed Corn, combine 20-40sec//speed 4
Pour into Baking Dish and Baking for approximately 40-60mins or until golden brown in colour
Creamed Corn, Zucchini & Carrot Slice
Accessories you need
Serve Hot or Cold.
I don't combine the Carrot with Zucchini & Onion when chopping purely for appearance, when combined the mixture becomes a brownie/greyish colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal