- 1/2 cup --- couscous
- 1 Brocolli
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 red onion, Or to taste
- 20 g raisins or sultanas
- 10 g Cashews
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 can chicpeas
Place cous cous in thermo server with half cup boiling water.
Cover and let sit for 5 minutes at least. Fluff with fork to separate.
Roughly chop carrots, broccoli, red onion and place into "Closed lid" speed 5, 5 seconds.
add remaining ingredients and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" for 10-20 seconds, speed 2 or until combined.
Add salad mix to prepared couscous and enjoy.
Can have without chickpeas as lighter salad. You can also add feta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Chicken & Brocolli Pesto Pasta