- 250 g broccoli, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- apple, peeled, seeded & cut into quarters
- 20 g red onion
- 15 g olive oil
- 1/2 Juice of a large lemon
- 1 scoop sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Throw all the ingredients into the bowl and blitz it for 10 seconds on speed 4. So simple!
Blitz it all!
Accessories you need
Such a simple dish with only a handful of ingredients but it tastes so damn good!
You can boost it with goats cheese or nuts or seeds if you like, but it really doesn't need it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Simple sausage rolls
- All Green Stock Powder
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Carrot Caviar
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Corn meat fritters
- Zucchini slice
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Variation Healthy Breakfast muffins
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Chicken & Potatoes w Lemon Caper Butter using Egg Boiler Mode