- 250 g broccoli, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- apple, peeled, seeded & cut into quarters
- 20 g red onion
- 15 g olive oil
- 1/2 Juice of a large lemon
- 1 scoop sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Throw all the ingredients into the bowl and blitz it for 10 seconds on speed 4. So simple!
Blitz it all!
Accessories you need
Such a simple dish with only a handful of ingredients but it tastes so damn good!
You can boost it with goats cheese or nuts or seeds if you like, but it really doesn't need it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Polish Coleslaw
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Moroccan-style Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons (No Tagine req'd)
- Krystie's Spiced Carrot Cake
- Mongolian healthy bansh / dumplings
- Beef Cheek Lasagne
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo