- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 30 g oil
- 2 cans four bean mix, OR half pack dried mix soaked and cooked as per instructions
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can corn kernels, or equivalent frozen
- 2 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- chilli, if you like some heat.
1. Chop garlic and onion on sp 7 3 secs, scrape down
2. Add oil and saute for Varoma temp, 3 mins, sp 1
3. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 100 degrees for 15-20mins reverse sp soft. "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
I did use dried mix - this requires soaking overnight then cooking the mix for 45 mins which will add time to preparation.
Cook until desired thickness achieved, leave MC off for thicker sauce and replace with the basket on top of the lid to allow steam out.
I used mountain bread and made wraps with cheese and salad. Would be great with pasta, rice or quinoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- Spreadable Vegan Butter
- Coconut turmeric chicken broth
- Variation Thai Red Curry with Vegetables
- Vegan Mayo
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach