- 3 --- Large Fresh Corn Cobs, kernels removed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 eggs
- 15 grams Fresh corriander leaves
- 125 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- sea salt
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 avocado, stone removed and diced
- 200 grams cherry tomatos, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juce
Place the corn kernels from 2 of the cobs in the TM bowl with the onion, eggs, corriander, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper mix on speed 6 / 10 seconds, scrape down sides
Add remaining corn kernels and mix speed 3/ reverse/ 5 seconds
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non stick frying pan on high heat.
Drop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture per corn cake into pan and cook in batches of 3 until browned on each side.
Once browned on each side place in 150C oven while you cook the rest of the cakes.
Place all the Salsa ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
Serve corn cakes topped with the salsa
Accessories you need
Is great a breakfast meal or as a side for dinner
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Healthy Mousse
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup