- 3 --- Large Fresh Corn Cobs, kernels removed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 eggs
- 15 grams Fresh corriander leaves
- 125 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- sea salt
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 avocado, stone removed and diced
- 200 grams cherry tomatos, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juce
Place the corn kernels from 2 of the cobs in the TM bowl with the onion, eggs, corriander, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper mix on speed 6 / 10 seconds, scrape down sides
Add remaining corn kernels and mix speed 3/ reverse/ 5 seconds
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non stick frying pan on high heat.
Drop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture per corn cake into pan and cook in batches of 3 until browned on each side.
Once browned on each side place in 150C oven while you cook the rest of the cakes.
Place all the Salsa ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
Serve corn cakes topped with the salsa
Accessories you need
Is great a breakfast meal or as a side for dinner
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal